The present training is designed for the for customer service bank employees, bank clerk and so on.
|Introduction, trainer, materials of the course, participants:
|Topic I: ||Two-way communication|
- The tasks of two-way communication.
- Positive verbal communication.
- Nonassertive and assertive behaviors of service-provider.
- Nonverbal communication in customer service.
- Communication of feelings.
- The scope of nonverbal behavior (body language, vocal cues, appearance or grooming, spatial cues, environmental cues, miscellaneous cues (habits, time usage, follow-through)).
- Unproductive behaviors.
|Coffee break: ||10:30 – 10:50 |
|Topic II: || the role of trust|
- The importance of customer relationships.
- Provider characteristics affecting customer loyalty. Responsiveness. Adaptability. communication skills. Decisiveness. enthusiasm.
- Ethnical behavior. Initiative. Knowledge. Perceptiveness.
|Coffee break: ||12:20 – 12:40|
|Topic III : ||Making the customer number one|
- Make positive initial contact by establishing rapport.
- Identify and satisfy your customer's needs. Follow up to obtain repeat business.
- Make positive initial contact. Establish rapport. Identify and satisfy customer needs quickly. Exceed expectation.
- Relationship-rating point scale
|Lunch:||14:10 –14:20 |
|Topic IV: || Enhancing customer satisfaction as a strategy for retaining customer |
- Pay attention.
- Deal with one customer at a time.
- Know your customers.
- Give customer special treatment.
- Service each customer at least adequately.
- Do the unexpected.
- Handle complaints effectively.
- Sell benefits.
- Know your competition.
|Completion of the day. Summing up||16:50 –17:00 |
|Topic V: ||WHY BE CONCERNED WIth BEHAVIORAL STYLES?|
- What are behavioral styles?
- Identifying behavioral styles.
- Describing Your Behavior.
- Sample completed self-assessment.
|Topic VI: ||STYLE TENDENCIES|
- D: Decisive. I: Inquisitive. R: Rational. E: Expressive.
- Communicating with each style.
- Discover Customer Needs.
- Avoid Saying No.
- Seek Opportunities for Service.
- Focus on Process Improvement.
- Make Customers Feel Special.
- Be Culturally Aware.
- Know Your Products and Services.
- Continue to Learn About People.
- Prepare Yourself.
|Topic VII: ||DEALING WIth PERCEPTIONS|
- Factors Affecting Perception.
- Perceptions and stereotypes.
- Stereotype evaluation.
|Topic VIII: ||STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS|
- Decisive. People whose style is "D" often want to save time and money.
- Inquisitive. People whose style is "I" often desire quality, efficiency, and precision.
- Rational. People who demonstrate the "R" behavioral style often want to maintain peace and group stability.
- Expressive. People exhibiting the "E" style are typically people-oriented and want to be around people.
|Completion of the day. Summing up||17:30 |
During the training distributing materials will be granted (questionnaire, booklets, practical recommendations), the role games, tests will be conducted, audio records will be listened, exercises will be performed.